Need pointers to "standard" pg database(s) for testing

From
Ron
Date:
I assume we have such?

Ron

Re: Need pointers to "standard" pg database(s) for

From
Scott Marlowe
Date:
On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 10:51, Ron wrote:
> I assume we have such?

Depends on what you wanna do.
For transactional systems, look at some of the stuff OSDL has done.

For large geospatial type stuff, the government is a good source, like
www.usgs.gov or the fcc transmitter database.

There are other ones out there.  Really depends on what you wanna test.

Re: [HACKERS] Need pointers to "standard" pg database(s) for testing

From
"Michael Paesold"
Ron wrote:
>I assume we have such?

You could look at the Sample Databases project on pgfoundry:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/dbsamples/

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold

Re: Need pointers to "standard" pg database(s) for testing

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
Not really, but you can check out the sample databases project:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/dbsamples/

Chris

Ron wrote:
> I assume we have such?
>
> Ron

Re: Need pointers to "standard" pg database(s) for

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
Relating to this.  If anyone can find govt or other free db's and
convert them into pgsql format, I will host them on the dbsamples page.
  The dbsamples are _really_ popular!

Chris