sourcecode for newly release eRServer?

From
george young
Date:
I was ecstatic to hear that postgresql.com is releasing the eRServer
replication project to postgresql.org as open source!  I'm anxious
to get my hands on it -- actually I'm desperate:  I'm under pressure to
produce a warm-failover server for our lab.  I REALLY would like to
get hands on this code soon!

Does anyone know how and when the actual release will happen?
I would be glad to be an alpha tester and promise to contribute
back bug-reports/patches.  I'll take cvs or tar.gz or paper tape or
stone tablets engraved in high Elvish...

-- George

--
 I cannot think why the whole bed of the ocean is
 not one solid mass of oysters, so prolific they seem. Ah,

Re: sourcecode for newly release eRServer?

From
Andrew Sullivan
Date:
On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 01:19:35PM -0400, george young wrote:
> Does anyone know how and when the actual release will happen?

See the erserver project on gborg.  It's out.  There's a list, too;
any problems, send 'em there.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

Re: sourcecode for newly release eRServer?

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
> Does anyone know how and when the actual release will happen?
> I would be glad to be an alpha tester and promise to contribute
> back bug-reports/patches.  I'll take cvs or tar.gz or paper tape or
> stone tablets engraved in high Elvish...

I think someone should call him on that :P

Chris