tsvector prints pointer difference as int

From
Kris Jurka
Date:
The tsvector code is printing a pointer difference as an integer,
generating the following warning:

tsvector.c: In function 'tsvectorin':
tsvector.c:225: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 2
has type 'long int'

I was thinking the %td specifier wasn't well supported enough, so I simply
used long.

Kris Jurka

Attachment

Re: tsvector prints pointer difference as int

Date:
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> The tsvector code is printing a pointer difference as an integer,
> generating the following warning:
> tsvector.c: In function 'tsvectorin':
> tsvector.c:225: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 2
> has type 'long int'

> I was thinking the %td specifier wasn't well supported enough, so I simply
> used long.

Applied, thanks (and yes, %ld is what we generally use for this).

            regards, tom lane