ipcclean is excepted by windows.

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi.

As for windows, unnecessary garbage is processed.
Please apply it.

Reagrds,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment

Re: ipcclean is excepted by windows.

Date:
I would apply this to 8.3 but I am worried it would confuse the Win32
packagers, so I am keeping it for 8.4.

    http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold

Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> As for windows, unnecessary garbage is processed.
> Please apply it.
>
> Reagrds,
> Hiroshi Saito
[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Date:
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> As for windows, unnecessary garbage is processed.
> Please apply it.

We have decided to remove ipcclean for all platforms so this patch is
no longer necessary.

Date:
>Hiroshi Saito wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> As for windows, unnecessary garbage is processed.
>> Please apply it.
>
>We have decided to remove ipcclean for all platforms so this patch is
>no longer necessary.

Yeah, thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito