HOT version 18

Date:
I have completed a first review pass over all of the HOT patch, and am
now reasonably satisfied with coding style, APIs, etc.  There are still
two or three areas that need discussion, which I'll start a separate
thread for on -hackers.  In the meantime, here's some code for people to
test and poke at ...

Re: HOT version 18

From
"Jaime Casanova"
Date:
> I have completed a first review pass over all of the HOT patch, and am
> now reasonably satisfied with coding style, APIs, etc.  There are still
> two or three areas that need discussion, which I'll start a separate
> thread for on -hackers.  In the meantime, here's some code for people to
> test and poke at ...
>
>                         regards, tom lane

this sql scripts make current cvs + patch to crash with this message
in the logs:

LOG:  statement: update test set c2 = c2 -15 where current of q1;
TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(tuple_tableoid == table_oid)", File:
"execCurrent.c", Line: 128)
LOG:  server process (PID 27599) was terminated by signal 6: Aborted
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.