Fixed shared_preload_libraries on Win32

From
Date:
This patch fixes shared_preload_libraries on Windows hosts.  It forces ach backend to re-load all shared_preload_libraries.

(see http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-01/msg01498.php for discussion)

            -- Korry

--
  Korry Douglas    korryd@enterprisedb.com
  EnterpriseDB      http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: [pgsql-patches] Fixed shared_preload_libraries on Win32

Date:

and approves it.

korryd@enterprisedb.com wrote:
> This patch fixes shared_preload_libraries on Windows hosts.  It forces
> ach backend to re-load all shared_preload_libraries.
>

> (see http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-01/msg01498.php
> for discussion)
>

>             -- Korry
>

> --
>   Korry Douglas    korryd@enterprisedb.com
>   EnterpriseDB      http://www.enterprisedb.com

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

Re: [pgsql-patches] Fixed shared_preload_libraries on Win32

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.  I did not backpatch this to 8.2.X.  If I
should, let me know.

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.  I did not backpatch this to 8.2.X.  If I
should, let me know.

Thanks Bruce - this bug will prevent plugins (like the PL/pgSQL debugger, profiler, and tracer) from working on Windows hosts, so I think it would be useful to backpatch to 8.2.

            -- Korry

--

Date:
korryd@enterprisedb.com wrote:
> > Patch applied.  Thanks.  I did not backpatch this to 8.2.X.  If I
> > should, let me know.
>

> Thanks Bruce - this bug will prevent plugins (like the PL/pgSQL
> debugger, profiler, and tracer) from working on Windows hosts, so I
> think it would be useful to backpatch to 8.2.

Done.

Date:
korryd@enterprisedb.com wrote:
> > Patch applied.  Thanks.  I did not backpatch this to 8.2.X.  If I
> > should, let me know.
>

> Thanks Bruce - this bug will prevent plugins (like the PL/pgSQL
> debugger, profiler, and tracer) from working on Windows hosts, so I
> think it would be useful to backpatch to 8.2.

Done.

Thank you very much!

            -- Korry