minor regression test refactor

From
Neil Conway
Date:
I noticed that the "bigcheck" and "bigtest" targets of
src/test/regress/GNUMakefile don't have the right dependencies:

$ make -C src/test/regress clean bigcheck
[...]
make: ./pg_regress: Command not found
make: *** [bigcheck] Error 127

Attached is a patch that fixes this, by making "bigcheck" and "bigtest"
depend on the "all" target. Along the way, I removed some old Makefile
targets that were just aliases for existing targets, and refactored the
code for setting up the tablespace directory to avoid repeating it five
times.

Barring any objections, I'll apply this tomorrow.

-Neil

Attachment

Re: minor regression test refactor

Date:
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Attached is a patch that fixes this, by making "bigcheck" and "bigtest"
> depend on the "all" target. Along the way, I removed some old Makefile
> targets that were just aliases for existing targets, and refactored the
> code for setting up the tablespace directory to avoid repeating it five
> times.

I'd appreciate it if you'd leave "runtest" in there, as that's kinda
wired into my fingers by now ...

            regards, tom lane