small patch with czech translations for names of months and days

From
"Pavel Stehule"
Date:
Hello,

This patch allow use TM prefix in to_char functions for czech environment.

Regards

Pavel Stehule

Emotikony a pozadi programu MSN Messenger ozivi vasi konverzaci.
http://messenger.msn.cz/

Attachment

Re: small patch with czech translations for names of months

From
Zdenek Kotala
Date:
Pavel Stehule napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> This patch allow use TM prefix in to_char functions for czech environment.
>
> Regards
>
> Pavel Stehule

<Snip>
> +
> + #: utils/adt/formatting.c:3009
> + msgid "Wed"
> + msgstr "©tø"
> +

Pavel,

great job. I have only two comments:
1) There is typo. Correct is msgstr "Stø".
2) I think that Czech language prefers two latter acronym for days of
week (po, ut, st, ct, pa, so, ne) and these acronyms are used in the
Czech locales.

    Zdenek

Re: small patch with czech translations for names of months and days

Date:
"Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@hotmail.com> writes:
> This patch allow use TM prefix in to_char functions for czech environment.

You should be sending translations to the translations project:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgtranslation/

There is no point in trying to patch the .po files directly in our
CVS repository, because they'd just be overwritten by the next update
from pgtranslation.

            regards, tom lane

Date:
>"Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@hotmail.com> writes:
> > This patch allow use TM prefix in to_char functions for czech
>environment.
>
>You should be sending translations to the translations project:
>http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgtranslation/
>
>There is no point in trying to patch the .po files directly in our
>CVS repository, because they'd just be overwritten by the next update
>from pgtranslation.
>
>            regards, tom lane

ok, I will do it. Thank You