Caveat Caveat

From
"Simon Riggs"
Date:
I noticed that the Partitioning section of the docs has *two* sections
of caveats in different places, but close together. One called caveats,
one not. That looks like it just led to somebody not reading some
appropriate caveats in the second group of caveats (on -admin).

Doc patch only. Combines both sets of caveats into one section, still
called same thing as previous first Caveat section.

Passes SGML make

--
  Simon Riggs

Re: Caveat Caveat

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.  Your documentation changes can be viewed in
five minutes using links on the developer's page,
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/testing.

Simon Riggs wrote:
> I noticed that the Partitioning section of the docs has *two* sections
> of caveats in different places, but close together. One called caveats,
> one not. That looks like it just led to somebody not reading some
> appropriate caveats in the second group of caveats (on -admin).
>
> Doc patch only. Combines both sets of caveats into one section, still
> called same thing as previous first Caveat section.
>
> Passes SGML make
>
> --
>   Simon Riggs
>   EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com