Updates for vcbuild

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
* Does version check on pgbison per previous discussion. Accepts 1.875,
or >2.0 except 2.1.
* Sets the stacksize from the makefile (as added to the standard
makefiles for mingw)
* Factor out a function read_file that reads a complete file, cuts down
the code a bit.
* Support for building contrib modules
* Builds zic.exe

//Magnus

Attachment

Re: Updates for vcbuild

Date:
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> [ various fixes ]

I'm confused: which of the files in src/tools/msvc need to have
Windows-style newlines, if any?  GNU patch wants to strip the newlines
from your patches, so it'd be easiest from here if the answer is "none".

            regards, tom lane

Re: Updates for vcbuild

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
> > [ various fixes ]
>
> I'm confused: which of the files in src/tools/msvc need to
> have Windows-style newlines, if any?  GNU patch wants to
> strip the newlines from your patches, so it'd be easiest from
> here if the answer is "none".

Hmm. I think the answer should be "none", yes. Both .bat and .pl/.pm can
deal with unix style line breaks.

Looking around, I think my own cvs is getting confused over the mix, and
that's why it looks weird in the patch.

//Magnus

Re: Updates for vcbuild

Date:
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> Hmm. I think the answer should be "none", yes. Both .bat and .pl/.pm can
> deal with unix style line breaks.

OK, patch applied and all ^M's removed in src/tools/msvc/

            regards, tom lane