Brazilian FAQ update

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Hi,

This is an updated version of Brazilian FAQ [1]. If you prefer [2] is
the diff file.
Please apply it.

[1] http://timbira.com/pg/FAQ_brazilian.html
[2] http://timbira.com/pg/faq.diff

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

Re: Brazilian FAQ update

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
> This is an updated version of Brazilian FAQ [1]. If you prefer [2] is
> the diff file.
> Please apply it.
>
> [1] http://timbira.com/pg/FAQ_brazilian.html
> [2] http://timbira.com/pg/faq.diff

Where are we on this?

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

Re: Brazilian FAQ update

Date:
Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@timbira.com> writes:
>> This is an updated version of Brazilian FAQ [1].

> Where are we on this?

Bruce told me earlier today that he's about 2000 emails behind after
returning from his trip to the Far East.  Cut him a bit of slack ...

            regards, tom lane

Re: Brazilian FAQ update

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is an updated version of Brazilian FAQ [1]. If you prefer [2] is
> the diff file.
> Please apply it.
>
> [1] http://timbira.com/pg/FAQ_brazilian.html
> [2] http://timbira.com/pg/faq.diff
>

> --
>   Euler Taveira de Oliveira
>   http://www.timbira.com/

  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

Re: Brazilian FAQ update

Tom Lane wrote:
> Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@timbira.com> writes:
> >> This is an updated version of Brazilian FAQ [1].
>
> > Where are we on this?
>
> Bruce told me earlier today that he's about 2000 emails behind after
> returning from his trip to the Far East.  Cut him a bit of slack ...

Just got to it.  It was from October 16, so over a month old.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us