Adjustment of compile of ms-vc8

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Bruce-san.

I desired a little adjustments by ms-vc8. The existing version with which the security
of many functions is not strengthened is no longer used. In order to repeal warning
which tells no longer being used, it is about _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE.
A definition is given it.

P.S)
I am sorry in repeated patch of a bit....

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment

Re: Adjustment of compile of ms-vc8

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi Bruce-san.
>
> I desired a little adjustments by ms-vc8. The existing version with which the security
> of many functions is not strengthened is no longer used. In order to repeal warning
> which tells no longer being used, it is about _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE.
> A definition is given it.
>
> P.S)
> I am sorry in repeated patch of a bit....
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us