doc patch for create role

From
Joachim Wieland
Date:
Appended is a small documentation patch that adds a note to the CREATE ROLE
page, based on what Tom Lane told me here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-11/msg00998.php

I think this behavior should be explicitly noted in the docs.

Joachim

Attachment

Re: doc patch for create role

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.  Your documentation changes can be viewed in
five minutes using links on the developer's page,
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/testing.

Joachim Wieland wrote:
> Appended is a small documentation patch that adds a note to the CREATE ROLE
> page, based on what Tom Lane told me here:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-11/msg00998.php
>
> I think this behavior should be explicitly noted in the docs.
>

> Joachim

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com