wishes correction of postgresql.conf.sample.

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi.

Although this is a comment, it is bad condition.
The syntax interpretation of a conf editor gets confused.
We wish correction of postgresql.conf.sample.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment

Re: wishes correction of postgresql.conf.sample.

From
Andrew Dunstan

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi.
>
>Although this is a comment, it is bad condition.
>The syntax interpretation of a conf editor gets confused.
>We wish correction of postgresql.conf.sample.

Fix (missing quote mark) applied to head and 8.1 branches. Thanks

andrew