tsearch2 makefile fixes

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Hi,

I needed to apply this patch in order for tsearch2 to build here.  This
is a VPATH build, so maybe it's a reason why it's not a common test
scenario.  The changes itself also seem sound to me, at least as far as
I understand our makefile structure.

Please consider applying this to 8.1 (or just let me know and I'll do it
for you).

--
Alvaro Herrera                        http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"Granting software the freedom to evolve guarantees only different results,

Re: tsearch2 makefile fixes

From
Teodor Sigaev
Date: