Fix argument of SetBufferCommitInfoNeedsSave at _bt_check_unique

From
Atsushi Ogawa
Date:
The argument of SetBufferCommitInfoNeedsSave at _bt_check_unique
might be not correct. When the next page is checked, I think that
the argument is not buf but nbuf.

regards,

--- Atsushi Ogawa

Attachment

Re: Fix argument of SetBufferCommitInfoNeedsSave at _bt_check_unique

Date:
Atsushi Ogawa <atsushi.ogawa@gmail.com> writes:
> The argument of SetBufferCommitInfoNeedsSave at _bt_check_unique
> might be not correct. When the next page is checked, I think that
> the argument is not buf but nbuf.

You are right --- thanks for finding this!

            regards, tom lane