[patch 0/7] more patches for pgcrypto

From
Marko Kreen
Date:
Here are couple of small and one large patch for pgcrypto.

The large one adds support for RSA keys and reorganizes
the pubkey functions a bit.  The actual RSA-specific code
there is tiny, most of the patch consists of reorg of the
pubkey code, as lots of it was written as elgamal-only.

--
marko

Re: [patch 0/7] more patches for pgcrypto

Date:
Thanks.  All seven applied.

Date:
On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 10:06:21PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Thanks.  All seven applied.

Good, but you missed one step: 'cvs remove API'

--

Date:
Marko Kreen wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 10:06:21PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Thanks.  All seven applied.
>
> Good, but you missed one step: 'cvs remove API'

Uh, I reread your emails and couldn't find what file to remove.  Which
ones?

Date:
On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 11:12:18AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Marko Kreen wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 10:06:21PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > Thanks.  All seven applied.
> >
> > Good, but you missed one step: 'cvs remove API'
>
> Uh, I reread your emails and couldn't find what file to remove.  Which
> ones?

Heh.  The file "API".  See last patch.

--

Date:
Marko Kreen wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 11:12:18AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Marko Kreen wrote:
> > >
> > > Good, but you missed one step: 'cvs remove API'
> >
> > Uh, I reread your emails and couldn't find what file to remove.  Which
> > ones?
>
> Heh.  The file "API".  See last patch.

Ah, API is a file name. File removed.