Win32 eventlog level fix

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
This patch fixes the event type used to log output from the
stderr-in-service or output-from-syslogger-in-service code. Previously
everything was flagged as ERRORs there, which caused all instances to
log "LOG: logger shutting down" as error...

Please apply for 8.1. I'd also like it considered for 8.0 since logging
non-errors as errors can be cause for alarm amongst people who actually
look at their logs...

//Magnus

Attachment

Re: Win32 eventlog level fix

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Backpatched to 8.0.X.

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> This patch fixes the event type used to log output from the
> stderr-in-service or output-from-syslogger-in-service code. Previously
> everything was flagged as ERRORs there, which caused all instances to
> log "LOG: logger shutting down" as error...
>
> Please apply for 8.1. I'd also like it considered for 8.0 since logging
> non-errors as errors can be cause for alarm amongst people who actually
> look at their logs...
>
> //Magnus

[ Attachment, skipping... ]