Updated translation for Romanian (8.0)

From
Alin Vaida
Date:
Unfortunately, this is the best I can come with right now :(
I'll try to be more productive for the next release (I hope it won't be too
soon, though).

Thank you,
Alin Vaida

Attachment

Re: Updated translation for Romanian (8.0)

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Am Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005 01:51 schrieb Alin Vaida:
> Unfortunately, this is the best I can come with right now :(
> I'll try to be more productive for the next release (I hope it won't be too
> soon, though).

Sorry, the release is already out.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Date:
Alin Vaida wrote:
> Unfortunately, this is the best I can come with right now :(
> I'll try to be more productive for the next release (I hope it won't
> be too soon, though).

Will appear in 8.0.1.

--
Peter Eisentraut