Developer's FAQ update

From
Gavin Sherry
Date:
Hi all,

An initial look at bring the developer's FAQ up to date and reworking some
text to make it more useful.

Thanks,

Gavin

Attachment

Re: Developer's FAQ update

Date:
Gavin, any chance of getting this patch against the HTML version, rather
than the generated text version?  It is in doc/src/FAQ/.

Gavin Sherry wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> An initial look at bring the developer's FAQ up to date and reworking some
> text to make it more useful.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gavin

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: Developer's FAQ update

From
Gavin Sherry
Date:
Oops. I'll have a look at that and all try to enhance the document a
little further as well.

Gavin

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Gavin, any chance of getting this patch against the HTML version, rather
> than the generated text version?  It is in doc/src/FAQ/.

> Gavin Sherry wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > An initial look at bring the developer's FAQ up to date and reworking some
> > text to make it more useful.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Gavin

> [ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: Developer's FAQ update

From
Gavin Sherry
Date:
Diff to the HTML version attached.

I'm assuming that you have a script to dump the text version, so I haven't
sent a diff against the text version. Note that I have made a few more
changes since the last diff.

Thanks,

Gavin

Attachment

Re: Developer's FAQ update

Date:
Thanks. Your changes have been merged in.

Gavin Sherry wrote:
> Diff to the HTML version attached.
>
> I'm assuming that you have a script to dump the text version, so I haven't
> sent a diff against the text version. Note that I have made a few more
> changes since the last diff.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gavin

[ Attachment, skipping... ]