contrib build fixes

From
Neil Conway
Date:
Attached is a patch that makes some improvements to the contrib/ build.
Most of these are from the Debian folks:

- add some additional files to the dbmirror install (approved by
ssinger)

- add a makefile for contrib/mysql, and add mysql to the list of
contribs build by default

- use xml2-config to pickup -I flags for libxml2 in contrib/xml and
contrib/xml2

I'll apply this today or tomorrow, barring any objections.

-Neil

Attachment

Re: contrib build fixes

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 14:45, Neil Conway wrote:
> Attached is a patch that makes some improvements to the contrib/ build.

Applied.

-Neil

Re: contrib build fixes

From
Kris Jurka

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Neil Conway wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 14:45, Neil Conway wrote:
> > Attached is a patch that makes some improvements to the contrib/ build.

This breaks make install for the mysql module with

/bin/sh ../../config/install-sh -c -m 644 ./README.mysql /home/jurka/tmp/pg80/doc/postgresql/contrib
../../config/install-sh: ./README.mysql does not exist.

renaming README to README.mysql fixes this.

Kris Jurka

Re: contrib build fixes

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 19:23, Kris Jurka wrote:
> This breaks make install for the mysql module [...]

Sorry. I could have sworn I tested this, but obviously I neglected to.

Fixed, thanks for the report.

-Neil