Code/comment cleanups now that odbc is gone.

From
Kris Jurka
Date:
Here ae some code/comment cleanups now that the odbc interface is no
longer part of the main distribution.

Kris Jurka

Attachment

Re: Code/comment cleanups now that odbc is gone.

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 02:50, Kris Jurka wrote:
> Here ae some code/comment cleanups now that the odbc interface is no
> longer part of the main distribution.

Barring any objections I'll apply this patch to HEAD later today.

-Neil

Date:
On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 02:50, Kris Jurka wrote:
> Here ae some code/comment cleanups now that the odbc interface is no
> longer part of the main distribution.

Patch applied to HEAD. Thanks!

-Neil