Russian translation updates for 8.0

From
"Serguei Mokhov"
Date:
Hello Peter,

This is a quick update for most files with fuzzy
and new translations and some fixed messages.
These are not 100% complete compared to the current CVS,
but I started these some time ago and need them to be
applied to easily grab the updated versions from your
page and fix the rest.

Please install.

-s

 initdb-ru.po.gz;libpq-ru.po.gz;pg_controldata-ru.po.gz;pg_dump-ru.po.gz;pg_resetxlog-ru.po.gz;pgscripts-ru.po.gz

Attachment

Re: Russian translation updates for 8.0

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Serguei Mokhov wrote:
> This is a quick update for most files with fuzzy
> and new translations and some fixed messages.
> These are not 100% complete compared to the current CVS,
> but I started these some time ago and need them to be
> applied to easily grab the updated versions from your
> page and fix the rest.

Installed.

--
Peter Eisentraut