actualized czech FAQ

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hello hackers

I actualized and reformated czech FAQ. diff and full text are in
attachments.

changes: common look like others FAQ, repair some formating errors,
    accepting last changes in english FAQ

Regards

Pavel Stehule

Attachment

Re: actualized czech FAQ

Date:
Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello hackers
>
> I actualized and reformated czech FAQ. diff and full text are in
> attachments.
>
> changes: common look like others FAQ, repair some formating errors,
>     accepting last changes in english FAQ

Uh, I hate to say this, but the source for the czech FAQ is in HTML in
doc/src/FAQ.  Would you send me a context diff against that file?
Thanks.