OWNER TO mega patch #2

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
Hi,

This is the final patch that adds OWNER TO commands to every object.
This includes tablespaces.  I have also added RENAME TO on tablespaces.

Full docs changes are included (+ 3 new files that must be put in
doc/src/sgml/ref).

All new regression tests included also.

Please review and apply this soon so that I can fix pg_dump to use these
new commands before the 30th :)

Cheers,

Chris

Attachment

Re: OWNER TO mega patch #2

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
Already been applied by Tom, Bruce.

Chris

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours.

> Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>This is the final patch that adds OWNER TO commands to every object.
>>This includes tablespaces.  I have also added RENAME TO on tablespaces.
>>
>>Full docs changes are included (+ 3 new files that must be put in
>>doc/src/sgml/ref).
>>
>>All new regression tests included also.
>>
>>Please review and apply this soon so that I can fix pg_dump to use these
>>new commands before the 30th :)
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Chris
>>

> [ application/x-gzip is not supported, skipping... ]

>>TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

Re: OWNER TO mega patch #2

Date:
Already applied by Tom.