Small change in link order

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
This patch changes the order of libraries on the link command when
linking things with pgport. This is required for win32 to build when
modules in libpgport refer to global variables in the backend (right
now, specifically path.c does this). And I don't see that it should
cause any problems on other platforms.

//Magnus

Attachment

Re: Small change in link order

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> This patch changes the order of libraries on the link command when
> linking things with pgport. This is required for win32 to build when
> modules in libpgport refer to global variables in the backend (right
> now, specifically path.c does this). And I don't see that it should
> cause any problems on other platforms.
>
> //Magnus

[ Attachment, skipping... ]