Minor fixes (mostly win32)

From
Claudio Natoli
Date:
For application to HEAD, following community review.

* Mostly, casting etc to remove compilation warnings in win32 only code.

* main.c: set _IONBF to stdout/stderr under win32 (under win32, _IOLBF
defaults to full buffering)

* pg_resetxlog/Makefile: ensures dirmod.o gets cleaned (got bitten by this
when, after "make clean"ing, switching compilation between Ming + Cygwin)

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

Attachment

Re: Minor fixes (mostly win32)

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
> For application to HEAD, following community review.
>
> * Mostly, casting etc to remove compilation warnings in win32
> only code.
>
> * main.c: set _IONBF to stdout/stderr under win32 (under
> win32, _IOLBF defaults to full buffering)
>
> * pg_resetxlog/Makefile: ensures dirmod.o gets cleaned (got
> bitten by this when, after "make clean"ing, switching
> compilation between Ming + Cygwin)

FWIW, looks good to me.

These buffering fixes - are they enough to get around the buffering
issues on the mingw console? I assume no?

//Magnus

Re: Minor fixes (mostly win32)

From
Claudio Natoli
Date:
> These buffering fixes - are they enough to get around the buffering
> issues on the mingw console? I assume no?

Nope. :-(  That's one for the mingw/msys people.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a