improvements to SGML

From
Neil Conway
Date:
This patch makes some editorial improvements to the bug reporting
guidelines and the LOCK reference page.

-Neil

Attachment

Re: improvements to SGML

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Neil Conway wrote:
> This patch makes some editorial improvements to the bug reporting
> guidelines and the LOCK reference page.

Looks good, but did you have a specific reason to prefer LOCK TABLE over
plain LOCK?

Re: improvements to SGML

From
Neil Conway
Date:
> Looks good, but did you have a specific reason to prefer LOCK TABLE over
> plain LOCK?

None other than consistency: the majority of the usages in lock.sgml
already used LOCK TABLE, so I converted the rest over. I don't
particularly prefer one form over another...

-Neil

Re: improvements to SGML

From
Neil Conway
Date:
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> This patch makes some editorial improvements to the bug reporting
> guidelines and the LOCK reference page.

Patch applied to HEAD.

-Neil