fix vpath doc builds

From
Neil Conway
Date:
At present, trying to build the documentation from outside the source
tree (i.e. a "vpath build") fails. This patch fixes that. Two changes
were required:

     - in a vpath build, make sure that we look in the appropriate
       directory in the build tree, not just the source tree (some
       SGML files are auto-generated and aren't found otherwise,
       causing the build to fail)

     - in a vpath build, copy over 'stylesheet.css' from the source
       tree into the build tree. The generated HTML references
       "stylesheet.css", so this makes that work properly.

-Neil

Attachment

Re: fix vpath doc builds

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Neil Conway wrote:
> At present, trying to build the documentation from outside the source
> tree (i.e. a "vpath build") fails. This patch fixes that. Two changes
> were required:

Patch installed.