Spanish translations of pg_dump and pg_resetxlog

From
Manuel Sugawara

Manuel.

Attachment

Re: Spanish translations of pg_dump and pg_resetxlog

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Installed.

Next time, please run msgfmt -o /dev/null -c -v file.po, or use the
equivalent command in your PO editor, to check your file for errors.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Date:

> Installed.
>
> Next time, please run msgfmt -o /dev/null -c -v file.po, or use the
> equivalent command in your PO editor, to check your file for errors.

I did but before I sent the first version. I sent two copies, the
second one didn't have errors. Thanks any way.

Regards,
Manuel.