more spanish updates

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Peter,

Attached are psql and libpq spanish PO files, 100% translated.
$ LC_MESSAGES=C msgfmt -c -v libpq-es.po
100 translated messages.

$ LC_MESSAGES=C msgfmt -c -v psql-es.po
453 translated messages.

Please install.

"Por suerte hoy explotó el califont porque si no me habría muerto
de aburrido"  (Papelucho)

Attachment

Re: more spanish updates

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Alvaro Herrera writes:

> Attached are psql and libpq spanish PO files, 100% translated.

Installed.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: more spanish updates

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 08:13:23PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera writes:
>
> > Attached are psql and libpq spanish PO files, 100% translated.
>
> Installed.

Thanks.

Did you get this one?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-10/msg00009.php

(backend translation)

"The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present"
(Hobbes)

Re: more spanish updates

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Alvaro Herrera writes:

> Did you get this one?
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-10/msg00009.php
> (backend translation)

No, but I've installed it from the archives now.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net