tsearch pfree error

From
"Nigel J. Andrews"
Date:
I haven't seen a notice that Bruce noticed this patch I sent across general as
part of a rambling thread of mine. There again, I'm not exactly up to date with
all my email so could easily have missed it. However, in light of the beta3
notice I'm sending it to the correct list now.

Fixes simple bug that was causing me problems using tsearch2.

--
Nigel Andrews

Attachment

Re: tsearch pfree error

Date:
I hadn't seen this --- not sure why.

Nigel J. Andrews wrote:

> I haven't seen a notice that Bruce noticed this patch I sent across general as
> part of a rambling thread of mine. There again, I'm not exactly up to date with
> all my email so could easily have missed it. However, in light of the beta3
> notice I'm sending it to the correct list now.
>
> Fixes simple bug that was causing me problems using tsearch2.
>
> --
> Nigel Andrews

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: tsearch pfree error

Date:
"Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk> writes:
> I haven't seen a notice that Bruce noticed this patch I sent across
> general as part of a rambling thread of mine.

Not sure why he missed it, but I've applied it to CVS tip.  Thanks.

            regards, tom lane

Re: tsearch pfree error

Date:
Applied by Tom.

Nigel J. Andrews wrote:

> I haven't seen a notice that Bruce noticed this patch I sent across general as
> part of a rambling thread of mine. There again, I'm not exactly up to date with
> all my email so could easily have missed it. However, in light of the beta3
> notice I'm sending it to the correct list now.
>
> Fixes simple bug that was causing me problems using tsearch2.
>
> --
> Nigel Andrews

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: tsearch pfree error

From
"Nigel J. Andrews"
Date:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I hadn't seen this --- not sure why.

Probably because it was in a rambling thread consisting mostly of posts by
myself.

Thanks for applying it chaps.

Nigel
(Sheesh, all this fuss for a one character change :)

Re: tsearch pfree error

Date:
Nigel J. Andrews wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>

> > I hadn't seen this --- not sure why.
>
> Probably because it was in a rambling thread consisting mostly of posts by
> myself.
>
> Thanks for applying it chaps.

I might have assumed the tsearch guys had it handled now that they have
CVS access.

Re: tsearch pfree error

From
"Nigel J. Andrews"
Date:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I might have assumed the tsearch guys had it handled now that they have
> CVS access.

Good point. I'd completely forgotten I was also expecting them to pick it up,
principally because it needs to be applied to the version for running with a
7.3 server and no one else seems to know how that is being maintained. Maybe
Theodor is on holiday.

Nigel

Re: tsearch pfree error

Date:
"Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk> writes:
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> I might have assumed the tsearch guys had it handled now that they have
>> CVS access.

> Good point. I'd completely forgotten I was also expecting them to pick it up,

Yes, I'd also passed it over because I assumed Oleg and Teodor would
take care of it.  But they haven't yet, so I applied what I could.

            regards, tom lane