Russian NLS update: pgscripts

From
"Serguei Mokhov"
Date:
Hello,

This is a complete initial translation of pgscripts into Russian
after discussion of some issues with Oleg.

When would be the last-last deadline to submit translation patches?
RC? I plan to do quite a few revisions everywhere, but I'm not sure
about how much time I can allocate for that.

Thank you,

-s

 pgscripts-ru.po.gz

Attachment

Re: Russian NLS update: pgscripts

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Serguei Mokhov writes:

> This is a complete initial translation of pgscripts into Russian
> after discussion of some issues with Oleg.

Installed.

> When would be the last-last deadline to submit translation patches?
> RC? I plan to do quite a few revisions everywhere, but I'm not sure
> about how much time I can allocate for that.

We'll probably have some kind of string freeze in a few betas and last
translation updates at RC time.  Translators that have been around for a
while and have shown to be responsive get flexibility.  At this point, I
wouldn't be too stressed about catching up with every single message
change.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net