Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:44:13 -0400
From: Serguei Mokhov <mokhov@cs.concordia.ca>
To: pgsql-patches@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgsql-rus] Russian NLS update: pg_dump, libpq, pg_controldata,
     pg_resetxlog, pgscripts

Hello,

Attached please find all of the subj. The translations are up-to-date as of this
email date. pgscripts is just a starting cut on translation work, the rest
shoudl be 100% done.

NOTE: if a couple other translation patches come in from me from two days ago
(currently stuck waiting for approval), please ignore them -- they are already
out-of-date.

Thank you,

--
Serguei A. Mokhov            |  /~\    The ASCII
Computer Science Department  |  \ / Ribbon Campaign

Re: [pgsql-rus] Russian NLS update: pg_dump, libpq,

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Serguei A. Mokhov writes:

> Please retrieve the translation patch via the following URL:
>
> <http://www.cs.concordia.ca/~grad/mokhov/pgsql/translations-20030726-ru.zip>

I've installed pgscripts.  pg_dump has errors, the rest has been
superseded by your later messages.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: [pgsql-rus] Russian NLS update: pg_dump, libpq,

From
"Serguei A. Mokhov"
Date:
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Serguei A. Mokhov writes:
>
> > Please retrieve the translation patch via the following URL:
> >
> > <http://www.cs.concordia.ca/~grad/mokhov/pgsql/translations-20030726-ru.zip>
>
> I've installed pgscripts.  pg_dump has errors, the rest has been
> superseded by your later messages.

Uhh... As I mentioned in this post, this one supersedes them all except
for psql. The other two were sent a lot earlier and were outdated by the
time they came in. The above archive contains the latest versions of the
files in the subject.

I'll look over the pg_dump again (there were changes in it since I've
submitted the translations, but I was waiting for these ones to be
installed...)

--
Serguei A. Mokhov            |  /~\    The ASCII
Computer Science Department  |  \ / Ribbon Campaign
Concordia University         |   X    Against HTML
Montreal, Quebec, Canada     |  / \      Email!

> > Please retrieve the translation patch via the following URL:
> >
> > <http://www.cs.concordia.ca/~grad/mokhov/pgsql/translations-20030726-ru.zip>
>
> I've installed pgscripts.  pg_dump has errors, the rest has been
> superseded by your later messages.

Attached is the updated pg_dump (fixed c-string and a fuzzy msg) and
libpq (3 new messages) translations.

$ msgfmt -o /dev/null -v -c pg_dump-ru.po
396 translated messages.

$ msgfmt -o /dev/null -v -c libpq-ru.po
100 translated messages.

Just in case I attach pg_controldata and pg_resetxlog, since you
have installed the old ones.

-s

Attachment

Date:
Serguei Mokhov writes:

> Attached is the updated pg_dump (fixed c-string and a fuzzy msg) and
> libpq (3 new messages) translations.

> Just in case I attach pg_controldata and pg_resetxlog, since you
> have installed the old ones.

OK, I have installled the four files that were attached to this message.

--

Date:
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Serguei Mokhov writes:
>
> > Attached is the updated pg_dump (fixed c-string and a fuzzy msg) and
> > libpq (3 new messages) translations.
>
> > Just in case I attach pg_controldata and pg_resetxlog, since you have
> > installed the old ones.
>
> OK, I have installled the four files that were attached to this message.

Thanks! Now they all are "boosted" to 100%. pgscripts and posgres will
follow during beta sometime.