Czech NLS

From
Karel Zak
Date:
 Hi,

 the patch contains complete messages transaltion of:

    libpq
    pg_controldata
    pg_resetxlog
    psql
    pg_dump
    pgscripts

 Beacuse this patch is a little greater than pgsql-patches list limit
 I put it to my FTP instead to mail attachement. Please, load it from
 following URL:

     ftp://ftp2.zf.jcu.cz/users/zakkr/pg/nls-cs-07222003.patch.gz

 Thanks,
    Karel

 PS. Is pgsql-patches list limit 40Kb?

--
 Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>
 http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/

Re: Czech NLS

From
Karel Zak
Date:
On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 11:48:19AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Karel Zak writes:
>
> >  the patch contains complete messages transaltion of:
>
> Installed.  Nice work.

 Thanks. What time will "freeze" backend messages? I think after beta
 release.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>
 http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/

Re: Czech NLS

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Karel Zak writes:

>  the patch contains complete messages transaltion of:

Installed.  Nice work.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Czech NLS

Date:
Karel Zak <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz> writes:
>  Thanks. What time will "freeze" backend messages? I think after beta
>  release.

I'm hoping to have the bulk of the backend message changes done by the
time we go beta (now scheduled for Monday).  So you should be able to
start on translation work after that.  There will doubtless be some
further tweaking, as Peter says.

            regards, tom lane