Doc updates (minor)

From
Rod Taylor
Date:
Alter query.sgml to mention PostgreSQL as an ORDBMS.  This falls in line
with advocacy and 'portal' websites.

Link to createdb / dropdb from the tutorial page about create / dropdb.
A pair of notes were asking about more info...

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

Attachment

Re: Doc updates (minor)

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Rod Taylor writes:

> Alter query.sgml to mention PostgreSQL as an ORDBMS.  This falls in line
> with advocacy and 'portal' websites.

Please revert that.  The point of the section is to introduce the
foundations of storing data in tables (relations).  If you want to explain
what "object-relational" is, you can do that, but separately.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Doc updates (minor)

Date:
[ Delete ORDBMS part objected to by Peter.]

od Taylor wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> Alter query.sgml to mention PostgreSQL as an ORDBMS.  This falls in line
> with advocacy and 'portal' websites.
>
> Link to createdb / dropdb from the tutorial page about create / dropdb.
> A pair of notes were asking about more info...
>
> --
> Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>
>
> PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ Attachment, skipping... ]
-- End of PGP section, PGP failed!

Re: Doc updates (minor)

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Rod Taylor wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> Alter query.sgml to mention PostgreSQL as an ORDBMS.  This falls in line
> with advocacy and 'portal' websites.
>
> Link to createdb / dropdb from the tutorial page about create / dropdb.
> A pair of notes were asking about more info...
>
> --
> Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>
>
> PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

[ Attachment, skipping... ]