Deferred trigger cleanup

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Hi,

The following patch cleans up the deferred trigger mechanism.  There is
an unneeded memory context and some variables that are not used anymore.
It's pretty trivial and the regression tests pass fine.  There's no
change in functionality, only deletion of unused code.  I left an empty
function because maybe I'll need it for nested transactions.

Please apply.

"Nunca se desea ardientemente lo que solo se desea por razon" (F. Alexandre)

Attachment

Re: Deferred trigger cleanup

Date:

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following patch cleans up the deferred trigger mechanism.  There is
> an unneeded memory context and some variables that are not used anymore.
> It's pretty trivial and the regression tests pass fine.  There's no
> change in functionality, only deletion of unused code.  I left an empty
> function because maybe I'll need it for nested transactions.
>
> Please apply.
>
> --
> Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[a]dcc.uchile.cl>)
> "Nunca se desea ardientemente lo que solo se desea por razon" (F. Alexandre)

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: Deferred trigger cleanup

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.