Re: [HACKERS] Simplifying timezone support

From
"Ross J. Reedstrom"
Date:
Here's the patch I stripped out of my hackers post from Monday (that still
hasn't shown up).

This is for discussion of approach, not for immediate application,
alothugh it does pass all the regresion tests.

Ross

Attachment

Re: [HACKERS] Simplifying timezone support

Date:
Ross, can you elaborate on what this attempts to fix, and what still
needs to be done.

Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:
> Here's the patch I stripped out of my hackers post from Monday (that still
> hasn't shown up).
>
> This is for discussion of approach, not for immediate application,
> alothugh it does pass all the regresion tests.
>
> Ross

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: [HACKERS] Simplifying timezone support

Date:
Where are we on this?

Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:
> Here's the patch I stripped out of my hackers post from Monday (that still
> hasn't shown up).
>
> This is for discussion of approach, not for immediate application,
> alothugh it does pass all the regresion tests.
>
> Ross

[ Attachment, skipping... ]