postgresql 7.3 + IPv6 patch

From
Nigel Kukard
Date:
Hi Guys,

Firstly i'm not subscribed, so please CC any feedback.

We have just finished porting the old KAME IPv6 patch over to
postgresql version 7.3, but yea... this patch adds full IPv6
support to postgres. I've tested it out on 7.2.3 and has
been running perfectly stable.

CREDITS:
 The KAME Project  (Initial patch)
 Nigel Kukard  <nkukard@lbsd.net>
 Johan Jordaan  <johanj@lando.co.za>

The attached patch is against HEAD (2002/11/29)

The patch for 7.3 can be found at www.lbsd.net/ipv6/

Kind Regards
Nigel Kukard

Attachment

Re: postgresql 7.3 + IPv6 patch

Date:
Newer version posted applied.  Thanks.

This is the description of the patch.

Nigel Kukard wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Firstly i'm not subscribed, so please CC any feedback.
>
> We have just finished porting the old KAME IPv6 patch over to
> postgresql version 7.3, but yea... this patch adds full IPv6
> support to postgres. I've tested it out on 7.2.3 and has
> been running perfectly stable.
>
> CREDITS:
>  The KAME Project  (Initial patch)
>  Nigel Kukard  <nkukard@lbsd.net>
>  Johan Jordaan  <johanj@lando.co.za>
>

> The attached patch is against HEAD (2002/11/29)
>
> The patch for 7.3 can be found at www.lbsd.net/ipv6/
>

> Kind Regards
> Nigel Kukard

[ Attachment, skipping... ]