documentation for reserved_superuser_connections

From
Neil Conway
Date:
AFAICS this GUC parameter is currently undocumented, so I added some
docs for it.

7.3 material?

Cheers,

Neil

Re: documentation for reserved_superuser_connections

From
Neil Conway
Date:
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> AFAICS this GUC parameter is currently undocumented, so I added some
> docs for it.

Oliver pointed out two errors in the my text; he's an updated version
of the patch.

Date:
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
>> AFAICS this GUC parameter is currently undocumented, so I added some
>> docs for it.

Applied (along with some code fixes :-().  Thanks.

            regards, tom lane