Russian NLS Updates (pg_dump and postgres)

From
"Serguei Mokhov"
Date:
Post beta 1 translation fixes.

pg_dump: 376 translated messages, 51 untranslated messages.
postgres: 427 translated messages, 2350 untranslated messages.

Please install.

Thank you,

--
Serguei A. Mokhov

Attachment

Re: Russian NLS Updates (pg_dump and postgres)

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Serguei Mokhov writes:

> Post beta 1 translation fixes.

Done.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Russian NLS Updates (pg_dump and postgres)

From
"Serguei Mokhov"
Date:
Few more updates. Since last time there were changes in the
messages resulting in fuzzy translations and untranslated messages.
Attached please find again updated translations.
I also put $Header: $ in, please fill it in.

postgres: 458 translated messages, 2395 untranslated messages.
pg_dump: 417 translated messages, 9 untranslated messages.
(as of September 14, 2002, ~ noon, Eastern Time)

Thank you,
-s

Date:
Serguei Mokhov writes:

> Few more updates. Since last time there were changes in the
> messages resulting in fuzzy translations and untranslated messages.

Applied.

I think it would be best to gzip the files and send them as individual
attachments.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net