swedish translations for 7.3

From
Dennis Björklund
Date:
Here are the updated po files that at least yesterday was fully
translated.

I've also included postgres-sv.po.gz which is not a full translation, it
is just 116 out of the 2768 entries that is translated.  Maybe it will be
done by the time 8.5 comes out.. :-)

Since a lot of the messages in that file looks like debug messages I've
tried to translate strings that are more intended for the end user.

--
/Dennis

Attachment

Re: swedish translations for 7.3

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Dennis Björklund writes:

> Here are the updated po files that at least yesterday was fully
> translated.

Done.

> I've also included postgres-sv.po.gz which is not a full translation, it
> is just 116 out of the 2768 entries that is translated.  Maybe it will be
> done by the time 8.5 comes out.. :-)

In the next release (7.4) we plan to organize better the way the backend
generates error message which should cut out a lot of effectively
duplicate entries and also debugging strings.

> Since a lot of the messages in that file looks like debug messages I've
> tried to translate strings that are more intended for the end user.

Good strategy.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net