pg_dump: Russian NLS Update + pg_dumpall Typo Fix

From
"Serguei Mokhov"
Date:
Hello,

Attached please find an updated (long time forgotten)
PO file for pg_dump reflecting most recent changes to
the message catalogs and fuzzy message fixes.

Attached tarball also has a trivial patch to pg_dumpall.c
to fix a couple of typos of the form of:

-                       fprintf(stderr, _("%s: could not connection to database %s\n"),
+                       fprintf(stderr, _("%s: could not connect to database %s\n"),

Serguei A. Mokhov

Attachment

Re: pg_dump: Russian NLS Update + pg_dumpall Typo Fix

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Serguei Mokhov writes:

> Attached please find an updated (long time forgotten)
> PO file for pg_dump reflecting most recent changes to
> the message catalogs and fuzzy message fixes.
>
> Attached tarball also has a trivial patch to pg_dumpall.c
> to fix a couple of typos of the form of:

I installed the pg_dumpall.c patch, but the PO file didn't validate.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: pg_dump: Russian NLS Update + pg_dumpall Typo Fix

From
"Serguei A. Mokhov"

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> > Attached please find an updated (long time forgotten)
> > PO file for pg_dump reflecting most recent changes to
> > the message catalogs and fuzzy message fixes.
> >
> > Attached tarball also has a trivial patch to pg_dumpall.c
> > to fix a couple of typos of the form of:
>
> I installed the pg_dumpall.c patch, but the PO file didn't validate.

I've sent corrections for pg_dump and backend a couple of messages later.
In case you missed them, I can resend entire files again.

Thank you,
-s