Fk fix for noaction update/delete

From
Stephan Szabo
Date:
    This should fix a bug where a row that was updated or
deleted that had another row inserted/updated to its old
value during the same statement or other statements before the
integrity check for noaction would incorrectly error.  This
could happen in deferred constraints or due to triggers or
functions. It's effectively a reworking of the previous patch that
did a not exists to instead do a separate check.

Attachment

Re: Fk fix for noaction update/delete

Date:

Stephan Szabo wrote:

>     This should fix a bug where a row that was updated or
> deleted that had another row inserted/updated to its old
> value during the same statement or other statements before the
> integrity check for noaction would incorrectly error.  This
> could happen in deferred constraints or due to triggers or
> functions. It's effectively a reworking of the previous patch that
> did a not exists to instead do a separate check.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: Fk fix for noaction update/delete

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.