FW: Patch for current_schemas to optionally include implicit schemas

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
I posted this a few days ago - I think it must have got lost somewhere
:-(

Attachment

Re: FW: Patch for current_schemas to optionally include implicit

Date:

Dave Page wrote:
> I posted this a few days ago - I think it must have got lost somewhere
> :-(

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: FW: Patch for current_schemas to optionally include implicit

Date:
> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>     http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches
> I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours.

I believe I objected to that one... we need something like it but
Dave's first cut wasn't right.

            regards, tom lane

Re: FW: Patch for current_schemas to optionally include implicit

Date:
This patch is returned for further work/review.

Dave Page wrote:
> I posted this a few days ago - I think it must have got lost somewhere
> :-(

[ Attachment, skipping... ]