Doc fix for INSERT ... (DEFAULT, ...)

From
"Rod Taylor"
Date:
Appears I forgot to update the docs earlier.

Please note I have no way to test this.  Docbook doesn't like my
cygwin setup.

--
Rod Taylor

Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The
opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.

Attachment

Re: Doc fix for INSERT ... (DEFAULT, ...)

Date:

Rod Taylor wrote:
> Appears I forgot to update the docs earlier.
>
> Please note I have no way to test this.  Docbook doesn't like my
> cygwin setup.
>
> --
> Rod Taylor
>
> Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
> how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The
> opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt
> otherwise.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: Doc fix for INSERT ... (DEFAULT, ...)

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Rod Taylor wrote:
> Appears I forgot to update the docs earlier.
>
> Please note I have no way to test this.  Docbook doesn't like my
> cygwin setup.
>
> --
> Rod Taylor
>
> Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
> how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The
> opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt
> otherwise.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: Doc fix for INSERT ... (DEFAULT, ...)

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

I had a merge conflict.  The current paragraph is:

      These forms set or remove the default value for a column. Note
      that defaults only apply to subsequent <command>INSERT</command>
      commands; they do not cause rows already in the table to change.
      Defaults may also be created for views, in which case they are
      inserted into <command>INSERT</> statements on the view before
      the view's ON INSERT rule is applied.

Seems it already has the 'view' mention in it.

Rod Taylor wrote:
> Appears I forgot to update the docs earlier.
>
> Please note I have no way to test this.  Docbook doesn't like my
> cygwin setup.
>
> --
> Rod Taylor
>
> Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
> how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The
> opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt
> otherwise.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]