ALTER TABLE ... RENAME: minor stuff

From
Neil Conway
Date:
This patch adds a missing heap_freetuple() to renamerel(), documents
the decision not to make renamerel() update the sequence name that
is stored within sequences themselves (thanks to Tom Lane), and adds
some rudimentary regression tests for ALTER TABLE ... RENAME on
non-table relations.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Attachment

Re: ALTER TABLE ... RENAME: minor stuff

Date:

Neil Conway wrote:
> This patch adds a missing heap_freetuple() to renamerel(), documents
> the decision not to make renamerel() update the sequence name that
> is stored within sequences themselves (thanks to Tom Lane), and adds
> some rudimentary regression tests for ALTER TABLE ... RENAME on
> non-table relations.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Neil
>
> --
> Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>
> PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: ALTER TABLE ... RENAME: minor stuff

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Neil Conway wrote:
> This patch adds a missing heap_freetuple() to renamerel(), documents
> the decision not to make renamerel() update the sequence name that
> is stored within sequences themselves (thanks to Tom Lane), and adds
> some rudimentary regression tests for ALTER TABLE ... RENAME on
> non-table relations.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Neil
>
> --