PGAccess 0.98.7 apostrophe insertion

From
Ryan Grange
Date:
This patch against 0.98.7 lib/tables.tcl will allow PGAccess to create new
records containing apostrophes in text fields without altering the appearance
of the entry in the GUI interface (by copying the fldval to fldvalfixed).

This will alleviate the need for users to create a record and then go back to
edit apostrophes into the text they entered.

Attachment

Re: PGAccess 0.98.7 apostrophe insertion

Date:

Ryan Grange wrote:
> This patch against 0.98.7 lib/tables.tcl will allow PGAccess to create new
> records containing apostrophes in text fields without altering the appearance
> of the entry in the GUI interface (by copying the fldval to fldvalfixed).
>
> This will alleviate the need for users to create a record and then go back to
> edit apostrophes into the text they entered.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: PGAccess 0.98.7 apostrophe insertion

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.