Make equals sign optional in CREATE DATABASE WITH param = 'val'

From
"Rod Taylor"
Date:
Copied opt_trans style for optional WORK in BEGIN for opt_equals.

Fits 7.2 release.

--
Rod Taylor

Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The
opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.

Attachment

Re: Make equals sign optional in CREATE DATABASE WITH param

Date:

    http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches2

Rod Taylor wrote:
> Copied opt_trans style for optional WORK in BEGIN for opt_equals.
>
> Fits 7.2 release.
>
> --
> Rod Taylor
>
> Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
> how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The
> opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt
> otherwise.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Date: