FreeBSD/Alpha patch

From
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Date:
OK,

I've taken Tom's recommendation on board.  This patch just has two entries
in geometry for freebsd: intel and alpha.  I have checked it on freebsd 4.4
on both platforms and it passes.

If it fails in earlier versions of freebsd, I guess we'll figure something
out then.

Chris

Attachment

Re: FreeBSD/Alpha patch

Date:
> I've taken Tom's recommendation on board.  This patch just has two entries
> in geometry for freebsd: intel and alpha.  I have checked it on freebsd 4.4
> on both platforms and it passes.

Already committed.

> If it fails in earlier versions of freebsd, I guess we'll figure something
> out then.

Right.

            regards, tom lane

Re: FreeBSD/Alpha patch

From
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Date:
> Already committed.

Sure?  I just did another cvs up and it hasn't been committed.

Chris

Re: FreeBSD/Alpha patch

Date:
>> Already committed.

> Sure?  I just did another cvs up and it hasn't been committed.

I think the anoncvs server syncs with the master once an hour.
But you can look at the master via cvsweb,
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/test/regress/
and it's definitely there.

            regards, tom lane